How to get rid of acne scars with a derma roller and my homemade face and body lotion
As you saw in my video, I decided to to use a dermaroller on my face because it made my face young and smooth after just a few uses.
Reasons to use a dermaroller
If you have acne scars, wrinkles or fine lines, or you simply want to look a few years younger, here’s few reasons why you should use a dermaroller:
- because of the action of the needles, the bruised skin will have to be replaced with new skin – and this is how you get rid of acne scars
- it rejuvenates the skin increasing it’s elasticity
- it increases the penetration of the vitamins from creams 1000%.
- because the skin produces more colagen and elastin after the use of a dermaroller, wrinkles and fine lines will be reduced.
1. The first step is to exfoliate the dead skin of your face. To do this, you make a coffee scrub mix: coffee grounds, water, lemon juice and olive oil. Simply apply the mix to your face and massage your face for a few minutes. Ofter this, wash your face with warm water.
2. The 2nd step is to role the dermaroller on your face. My suggestion is to roll upwards, as this will rejuvenate your skin. Apply as much pressure as it is comfortable for you!You should use a derma roller 2-3 times per week. Your skin will be red after that, but after you wash it and apply a nourishing lotion, the nest you will look great.
3. Apply a nourishing cream or my homemade face and body lotion on your face. The role of this cream or lotion is to rejuvenate the skin and to provide the ingredients that will renew the skin and make it elastic. The essential ingredients should be: antioxidants, Vitamin C, E and A. To learn more about the dermaroller, watch this http://youtu.be/i68kpaNgg8w
I used multiple creams on my face, but I realized ingredients like coconut and cocoa butter have a better effect on making the skin smooth that any other creams, and they are both 100 % organic and natural. Below, you can download for FREE the recipe for my homemade face and body lotion. (YES – I use it on my body too).